as we all know the new custaxie is in wanganui, the new owner had the car at manfeild and robbie was there helping out with the driving of the car,the left front wheel let go this is what i was told when i was in wanganui having my first look at the car. its in a workshop having alot of work done on it they are putting falcon stub axles on it big race brakes on the front,and holden brakes on the back 17/11 inch steel wheels all round with 11 inch wide racing slicks on it they have allso put in a new roll cage. i saw the car at manfeild at there last meeting and the car did look good,it did start to go very good at the end of the day, but it was pumping out diff oil all over the inside of the wheels did not look very good at all.it could be the old jag diff not up to it with all the new work that has been done on the car,i do know that on the old car they had trouble with the rear axles,they also have to do a lot of work to set the front end up so it will point right, the driver did a good job when you know what the front end was doing.