Quote Originally Posted by Kiwiboss View Post
Hi Auto Doug, i'll call you at some stage when i can get the time zone rite. You have seen some of my pictures added on this posting, i spent a bit of time with Steel towards the end when i was flying up from NZ couple of times a year, really enjoyed chatting and spending with him, went to his Pomona shop a few times and to one the Shelby reunions with Steel back in 06, i really enjoyed his company and got to meet some of the other Shelby Team members, mechanics though Steel including Peter Miles. Steel was quite highly respected by all the others i could tell. I'd luv to see the video you have, please load up onto you-tube when you get a chance. Just watched the Ford V Ferrari movie two days ago, having known and met a few of the caractors in the movie i thought it was about 80 percent, so not bad for a Hollywood car movie, but more important is to get those achievements out in the public eye and i think its done that. Regards Dale
call me some time if you want a copy of the dvd's I have of Steele showing us his slides of his time with Shelby American Racing. pretty interesting stuff! 402 4375 9968