Thread: PRE 65---MUSCLE CARS

PRE 65---MUSCLE CARS

what a joke look at how far they have got out of hand,cheque book racing.

Once again its because its a RACE SERIES where WINNING for Championships and Trophies comes before the "actual" vehicle and as always, the best way to WIN is to "out money" the next guy!! BUT you must hand it to them, they've held that class together for over 20 years so they do have a working formula!!

Dale M

It says pre65 where is the cut off point for parts that you can not put on the car.

Banned
    Now this is an interesting one! I'm not sure of the regs but I recall many years back a chap telling me that his 1500cc Ford had internals taken from various Jap motors. It was a winner by the way.

A number of months back i was in Rosscos and he told me that Gary Mckelvie from levin was building up a ht monaro muscle car ,i find out where it was having the rollcage fitted at Tim Lloyd workshop in palmerston north ,what a great job that boy does a very clever and skilled worker at what he does, what a beast its going to be with all the running gear that they are putting into this car and i understand it will be up and running next month. knowing what Gary has done before and knowing who is allso working on this car i think this will be one very fast race car.

What class is that car being built for Norm?

Im sure its another Central car Steve, i saw Gary at Manfeild on the weekend watching his competition!!

Custaxie50, Tim is a good lad and does extremely nice work!!

Dale M

now kiwiboss you say you saw Gary at manfeild watching his competition,who would they be.

steve my understanding is, central muscle cars

shit steve you are too fast for me, im slow like eddie freeman.