Quote Originally Posted by ERC View Post
It isn't going to be much fun lugging your wheelie walker, chair, chilly bin, camera, umbrella and wet weather gear 1.5km, rain or shine.
And don't forget that your chilly bin will be opened for inspection to prevent you from taking in your homemade lunches and refreshments. You must buy those from the concession holders of which V8 Supercars will take a cut (at exorbatint prices. $10 million - how would that change HD. Cochranes excuse for not holding it there was the track was too short - BS - Barbagello is 200 metres shoter than HD and the state Govt coughed up to make sure they didn't lose it. This dictator we have for a mayor has a lot to answer. HD is part of the Waikato District Council so why didn't they come to the party. Key is telling us that we should be enterprenurial or words to that effect - isnt that what Tony Roberts and Chris Watson are trying to do. Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!! That poncy left wing mayor in Auckland needs a driveshaft where the sun dont shine. As a consequence I won't be going even though it hurts. I'll enjoy it at my local where the refreshments are cheaper