Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: PUKEKOHE

The supertoures was so exciting one of the announcers wet himself everytime a brake locked up, I actually thought Winstone McCarthy was back

now shano i have had a look at what you have put up,i may be getting old and slow but i cant work this one out,personal insults and i did go back and have a look at what i said whats got you off your bike at what i asked you. I am going to ask the roaring season to have a look at what you have put up here there are rules we all have to go by, and some of what you have put up is outside there rules ,I also see you have put something up that i said not on the roaring season .if you are going to do this why not put up what they said also not just what i had to say ,would that be the right way to go about it.

now,now jim you are starting to sound like michael laws,he is into all this shit & piss.can we all just get back to what the roaring season is all about.most of you who are on the roaring season have done some racing or have been around racing for years,so what would you all want to see that is not boring.

And whats wrong with Mr Laws??he knows how to spell I for one am impressed

Semi-Pro Racer
    I just wish Jim Short & Custaxi 50 would learn how to use the shift button for capital letters on their keyboards to make the posts easier to read.... BTW, we have no control over the 'Semi-Pro Racer' or other captions under our user names, that is related to the number of posts you have made, but you already know that having read the forum rules havent you...

Sorry Jac Mac I wish you were man eneough to use your proper name

It's easy to see why there's such a lack of unity (and way too many classes to race in) in NZ motorsport isn't it?

yes jim sometimes its not right,now jim i along with most looking back at some of what you have put up on the roaring season cant work you out ,and by the way if you take the time and look back on some of the views that have been put up ,there are lots of spelling that is not right but who gives a shit we are here to talk about motorsport .but it looks like you cant read -what racing would you like to see that is not boring how hard would that be for you to do jim.

Banned
    How about this for a great idea?

Shano, Custaxie50 & Jim Short! You all meet in the ring for "fight for life". I'd be more than happy to ref this one.

Stay happy!!!!

yes you are right jac mac,this has been said to me before just had a look at my keyboard what you said is not right its not the shift bullon, its the caps lock one there are a lot of mags and papers out there that the spelling is not right so what ,we all understand what they are saying dont we.

a bunch of losers

Now Russ, another shy person{man or women}hard to be shure but it has payed me an honour by looking back at my postings ,so it cant be a bad person and you have a bad habit of trying to upset folks something you do quite well but not me because not only that I cant spell I have trouble reading..

nice one russ yes a fight im up for that,but not in the ring would be great to get our hands on eddie freemans car and fight it out at ohakea.

now jim be nice to russ,yes he does have this thing going on in his head,maybe there is some shit going on up there.

Semi-Pro Racer
    Jim Short, If I used my given name most people wouldnt know who it was! Ive been known as 'Jac Mac' for longer than I care to remember & if you were to arrive in Gore & ask to find me you would have more luck using 'Jac Mac' than my given name which would be a multi choice!

Custaxi 50, if you want to use a capital letter, just hold the shift key down while you type the ' letter' , try it , go on be a devil...

Russ, Who would you have for the three judges?

Quote Originally Posted by Jac Mac View Post
    Jim Short, If I used my given name most people wouldnt know who it was! Ive been known as 'Jac Mac' for longer than I care to remember & if you were to arrive in Gore & ask to find me you would have more luck using 'Jac Mac' than my given name which would be a multi choice!

Custaxi 50, if you want to use a capital letter, just hold the shift key down while you type the ' letter' , try it , go on be a devil...
    Jac Mac you cant be to bad,When I was forced to retire ,I had to sell my Mack an R model and I still miss it,17yrs ago

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woody View Post
    Russ, Who would you have for the three judges?
    Well Woody! Certainly not the three wise men. Hey! Glad that Custaxie recognises that there's something going on in my head but terribly sad that Jum misses his Mack so much...........was this what he raced prior to his problems?

russ what are you claiming salt water or clear water.

Banned
    Gin

thats a new one on me,when did you put a claim in for gin along with salt water and clear water ,will turn the radio on monday the boys may talk about it russ.and by the way what right have you got to talk about jim like that,about problems he may have in his life today ,it may pay to back things up a little when it comes to jim.i dont give a shit what you say to me at all ,only me do you understand russ. russ there is to much hate in our life get out there boy get some love in our life ,you cant go around with all this hate it will eat you up .so all the best to you as you go out there to look for this little bit of love that you long for.