Quote Originally Posted by GD66 View Post
They've struck again ! That'll be a result of Donington's disastrous decision to try and crack it for the British GP, having done all the ludicrous mods required they then got the elbow in the face and took ages to get back into operative action again. The V8 Supercars clowns have done the same thing to Wanneroo/Barbagallo, now I see Pukekohe is little more than a concrete canyon as well.
Idiots...
Agree. Everything done to cater for the elite classes and leave the ruins for 51 weeks of the year for the locals. Probably the best thing HD have done so far is to not kow-tow to the Aussie V8s.
Cost me $30 to get in (plus $6 for a programme) for what was planned as an 8 qualifying sessions and 9 races. (Two races for the Atoms...).
One race planned as a 45 minute race (2 driver option); 5 x 20 minutes, 1 x 15 minutes; 2 x 30 minutes.

When I left, just as practice was finishing, there would have been a max of 150 spectators.

It makes a visit to Goodwood so much more enjoyable because it is as it was. No catch fences and brilliant viewing.