Thread: Just A Mix Of Pics - Ray Green Collection

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ERC View Post
    An opportune time to wish everyone who pops in here on a regular basis, either to look or comment, the compliments of the season.

Many thanks to those who add missing information or correct errors, your contributions are very much appreciated.

At this time of the year, I make sure everything is backed up (I do back up regularly anyway) and clear some of the crud out of the computer and just remind everyone else to make sure your files are backed up on a separate device. We aren't away for Christmas so I may continue posting now and again and at this stage, I haven't even decided what events to go to in NZ in 2019.

I do miss the annual January HD Festivals of old and doubt that I'll make Taupo, but some day, I do intend to do another South Island event, having called briefly at Teretonga some years ago - and got soaked!

Cheers everyone - and I hope Rhys has managed to get back in to see the posts!
    ERC, and best wishes to you and yours, have just PM'd Ken H and John Mck as I could be a " maybe " for Taupo.. and " Caffeine and Classics for the end of January seem like a starter for me - Will take the almost 30 year old MX5 [ 1991 model ] - well they made the first NA series in 1989 so should qualify - just borrow a Rego sticker of an older car ??.
    Take care all of you

Cheers

Roger D.
    Last edited by Roger Dowding; 12-26-2018 at 06:33 AM. Reason: spelling ####47