Thread: Early O.S.C.A saloons, 1971-75 era, any pics out there b/w or colour?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    My wife has just told me that the car in Hastings was blue over silver, a genuine Cologne LHD car and by what we can find out went to Australia with them not long after.

Semi-Pro Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwaussie View Post
    My wife has just told me that the car in Hastings was blue over silver, a genuine Cologne LHD car and by what we can find out went to Australia with them not long after.
    That would make sense, colour scheme was light met blue & silver, I never quite bought the scrapped and thrown away scenario, more likely a customs/ bond/ ownership story somewhere in the murk methinks..

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Jac Mac View Post
    That would make sense, colour scheme was light met blue & silver, I never quite bought the scrapped and thrown away scenario, more likely a customs/ bond/ ownership story somewhere in the murk methinks..
    Cant beat 20/20 hindsight vision. Found some pics of John racing it, so will check magazines for any reference on it. Hi Jack, hows things down there, you and AB ticking away OK down there?.
    Update, -Motorman January 1974 page 26 there is a pic of John Dymond spinning the immaculate Cologne Capri at the Hairpin. Has number 75 on the side. No accompaning text .
    Most important it is road registered with licence plate - GR 6453
    Last edited by John McKechnie; 11-03-2014 at 10:37 PM.