Thread: Leadfoot Festival Documentary Discovery Channel

Leadfoot Festival Documentary Discovery Channel

The Leadfoot Documentary titled One Way, is on the Discovery channel Thursday 29th Nov 9.30pm if anyone is interested to watch it. Our son in America has already seen it and it is really worth watching.
    Peter

Booked, Thanks.
    Bruce.

Thanks for the heads-up.

World Champion

World Champion

World Champion

Thanks seaqnmac27 for posting our Leadfoot in car footage, more importantly the Leadfoot is showing on the same day and time as NZ in Australia which is Thursday 29th 9.30pm as well.
    Pete

World Champion
    No problem Pete, sounds magnificent.

A couple of pics of the car, after spending 10years and a small fortune I was as nervous as a honeymoon bride as I had only driven the car for a few miles on the road and the the first time I spun the wheels was on the start line on the first run. Being in the first batch each morning for the first run the road was always wet and slippery.
    Pete
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Mate even the light comes on when mum gets out for the shopping, unreal Pete.

Thanks for the heads up. Went to the event, and looking forward to seeing the documentary!

If you aren't watching, get off here and do so. Ad break right...

That was just bloody fantastic. Great event, great cars, great film. If you missed it, hard cheese said the mouse.

My two seconds of fame was the lovely overhead shot of my Golden Sand E Type Roadster, it was a magnificant event and I thought the documentary captured the spirit really well.

Stewart

Im booked for the 2013 event (thanks to Daughters birthday present!!)

Pity that the 2013 event clashes with a HRC classic meet, which will impact on race entries. Great doco though those trees looked scarily close...

They are, as a couple have discovered.

Just a brilliant event and run in right manner with a bit of old jibbing and some real history on show, both human and machinery.
    Just love the attitude of Alan Woolf, such a cool guy and family, which rubs off on all who are lucky to know them.