Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HRSCC Race Meeting at Taupo

Journeyman Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldfart View Post
    It was a very successful weekend for Walter Findley (Sp?) in the #74 DKW as he has, at last got it running well, and finished race after race. A real credit to perserverance, and of course to his engine man.
    Powder you must have got a beauty in the last vintage race where damned near every car was at the hairpin and all in your viewfinder at the same time. Huge fun from where I was sitting!
    Agreed, a very distinctive engine note. Some more of Powder's great photos on the half litre thread. Hey all you guys rabbiting on about some perceived insult which has nothing to do with this thread go and start your own thread which we don't have to bother about.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    . Hey all you guys rabbiting on about some perceived insult which has nothing to do with this thread go and start your own thread which we don't have to bother about.
    +1 There is a dedicated thread for dealing with that "stuff". Perhaps we could have an "ignore" so we don't even get to see posts from chosen people Steve?

+1 There is a dedicated thread for dealing with that "stuff". Perhaps we could have an "ignore" so we don't even get to see posts from chosen people Steve?
    Sorry you chaps have the hat so get used to it

Agreed, this thread is about the HRSCC Race Meeting at Taupo, nothing else. Future posts veering away from subject will be deleted.

Journeyman Racer
    hooray and yahoo

Come on GUYS stop the Crap ? The Austin 7,s look Awsom wish I still had my good old ULSTER JAMIE A

Quote Originally Posted by jamie View Post
    Come on GUYS stop the Crap ? The Austin 7,s look Awsom wish I still had my good old ULSTER JAMIE A
    Build another one!

Hay oldfart have enufh trouble with the ones I still have Jamie

Quote Originally Posted by jamie View Post
    Hay oldfart have enufh trouble with the ones I still have Jamie
    Just get rid of them then you will have time

Quote Originally Posted by Powder View Post
    This Alfa is a pretty car. Does it have any history?

Journeyman Racer
    Hey Ray, I am actually quite happy your guys don't go! I got practice plus 8 races, and prize giving (the inevitable lemons and such like) was over by 1pm Sunday.
    Jim this is a motorsport forum take your funny shaped ball somewhere else.
    As Beowulf said our A7 specials are very cool, loads of fun and we seem to have another 3 enthusiasts running home to build some to come and play. If all the known A7s came out at once we can fill a grid.
    Hey I wuz robbed, I only got practice and seven races over the weekend. What a chance though to see a V12 Lagonda, a 2.5litre Brabham, two JBS's, both still running at the end of the meeting. The lovely Beatties/Redlines plus the Alfas and FFs. I shouldn't go on about this meeting, next year everyone will want to enter and it will loose its appeal. The short track is a challenge and it was a lot of fun.