Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: MSNZ Organisational Review

rf84
    Trevor
    i have just received an email from MSNZ seeking nominations for their 2014 Elite Motorsport Academy. Which just confirms what a lot of us suspect-MSNZ are just a little "behind the times".

They are not only "behind the times", they continue to confirm that for over fifty years they have been "up themselves".
    Last edited by Trevor Sheffield; 01-09-2015 at 02:05 AM. Reason: Italics

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor Sheffield View Post
    rf84
    Trevor
    i have just received an email from MSNZ seeking nominations for their 2014 Elite Motorsport Academy. Which just confirms what a lot of us suspect-MSNZ are just a little "behind the times".

They are not only "behind the times", they continue to confirm that for over fifty years they have been "up themselves".
    Good one Trevor.
    Fortunately within H&C motorsport, the people that have genuine and correct issues with MSNZ usually adopt a mature attitude to find the solution, or the facts.
    we all know there will always be people who for whatever reason will continue to be negative. I read somewhere that humans find it easier to be negative than positive.

Anyway; I'm glad a negative attitude is not prevalent amongst all those that partake in our sport, as after all; we do it for enjoyment.
    Last edited by crunch; 01-09-2015 at 02:59 AM. Reason: Keeping topic subjective

Quote Originally Posted by crunch View Post
    Good one Trevor.
    Fortunately within H&C motorsport, the people that have genuine and correct issues with MSNZ usually adopt a mature attitude to find the solution, or the facts.
    we all know there will always be people who for whatever reason will continue to be negative. I read somewhere that humans find it easier to be negative than positive.

Anyway; I'm glad a negative attitude is not prevalent amongst all those that partake in our sport, as after all; we do it for enjoyment.
    Crunch, (Raymond)

A sarcastic attitude is not a good one.

There is but one genuine and correct issue, no matter the continual side steps. Motor Sport NZ must become answerable to individual members partaking of the sport, as is universal within other mature sporting organizations.

Trevor Sheffield