Thread: Hi All

foggy

Smile Hi All

Hi, Angus Fogg here, 43 years old from Auckland, currently at home with a broken leg.... great site !!! This stuff is right up my alley, hoping to build a Historic Muscle Car in the near future, have done a bit of racing over the years, worked on a couple of CMC cars, suspension development etc, great class and people. I wasnt around for the "glory days" but as a young fella spectated proper stock cars at Forrest Lake, and then when I got my licence used to frequent Baypark and Pukekohe whenever a spare 20 bucks was found to fill the tank !! Check out my page www.foggy.co.nz for more info. Cheers Foggy

Gidday Angus, its fantastic to have you on here, welcome aboard. I know you're a bit of an enthusiast of modified 70s/80s sedans, so will look forward to your contributions.

Hey Foggy good to see you here , I have been here about 4 months, not seen you for a while , hows pete going is he still helping ?? Some of the people here probably dont know how far we go back , & getting front row side by side at wellington , , was a hoot of a weekend not to mention me knocking the kill switch off on a bout lap 4, also had pleasure in handing out Ernies cup to you at Timaru . Any way mate good to see you here , hope your grids improve re super v/8s [yr up there] I understand just how close you all are etc etc .......... Grant

Hi foggy, Paul here, commentator at levels, welcome to this site.it sure is addictive.hope all is well with you, despite your leg.lol.

Weekend Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by foggy View Post
    Hi, Angus Fogg here, 43 years old from Auckland, currently at home with a broken leg.... great site !!! This stuff is right up my alley, hoping to build a Historic Muscle Car in the near future, have done a bit of racing over the years, worked on a couple of CMC cars, suspension development etc, great class and people. I wasnt around for the "glory days" but as a young fella spectated proper stock cars at Forrest Lake, and then when I got my licence used to frequent Baypark and Pukekohe whenever a spare 20 bucks was found to fill the tank !! Check out my page www.foggy.co.nz for more info. Cheers Foggy
    lol very funny Angus , c'mon now don't be so modest !! * done a bit of racing over the years * has gotta be the understatement of the year surely ?? , you're a professional race driver ! . Sorry to hear about your broken leg , what happened ? , late home from the pub one night ??

Cheers John A