Hi All

I was wondering whether anybody would have photo's of my father Bruce McLean? He raced a Lotus Cortina in the 60's against Rod Coppins, Paul Fahey, Red Dawson etc and later ran a V6 Capri and also a pretty quick XB Falcon. He also competed in many Wills 6 hour and B & H 6 hour races driving predominantely with his business partner Barry Phillips. Any Pics would be greatly appreciated.
I also competed in the Production Supercar class back approx 1980 in a Green E49 Charger with Dad who at that stage had an XB Falcon and uncle Trevor McLean who also had an E49 and then a Holden Commodore. If anybody has any Pics of my E49 they would also be greatly appreciated.
I moved from Auckland to the Gold Coast in 1998 and am currently building a 72 Z28 Comaro to run in the Trans Am class over here which at this stage is a QUeensland based class only, but is growing fairly rapidly. Several Kiwi's are running cars actually, maybe it has something to do with being starved of motorsport back in NZ (and maybe climate).
Anyway I look forward to any correspondence and Pics. Thanks in advance.

Steve McLean