Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: New Zealand Festival Of Motor Racing (2013)

Wow, those are stunning!

Beautiful pics ......................................................Thank you for sharing these .....

Little bit of rallycross going on, thank god the concrete barriers are set back (where they should be), that was a great meeting.
    The photos posted are awesome and thanks to all photographers for shareing.

Hey thanks guys i get a real kick out of taken photos of racecars. . . There some amazing photos on this site old and new taken by some amazing photographers.

Love it, lots of right place at the right time!

Quote Originally Posted by jim short View Post
    I doubt if any were beter than {Toenails" lost his legs when 4yrs." watched him doing the side of Telstar at Manfield some years back ,wondered how he could do the windscreen.No problem just swung onto the bonet with ease,nothing he could not do, swim, fly a plane, race cars circuit and W.Springs,Travels the world helping folks to a beter life!!
    Dead right Jimbo...Tony was a cool dude...Baypark..job done. I think one of his opening remarks at his motivation meetings were....how many of you guys out there can boast like me that my cock is long enough to touch the ground....funny guy...had no legs... Kind regards,

Tony Rutherford.

Quote Originally Posted by Jizim View Post
    Dead right Jimbo...Tony was a cool dude...Baypark..job done. I think one of his opening remarks at his motivation meetings were....how many of you guys out there can boast like me that my cock is long enough to touch the ground....funny guy...had no legs... Kind regards,

Tony Rutherford.
    This is what Tony has been racing for a number of years now took this car to Bonneville to,has raced alot of different cars in alot of different classes.Name:  Toe nails.jpg
Views: 574
Size:  129.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by 225sloper View Post
    This is what Tony has been racing for a number of years now took this car to Bonneville to,has raced alot of different cars in alot of different classes.Name:  Toe nails.jpg
Views: 574
Size:  129.7 KB
    Nothing short of inspirational....this guy needs more recognition I think....Kind regards, Tony Rutherford.