Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: SFOS 2013- Photos/Videos from Ruapuna/Levels/Teretonga

Quote Originally Posted by jim short View Post
    Dale are you joking?Have the Southern folk ever ran a Classic Meet?? I am a smart ass and have been to most big tracks around the world,I actually feel sorry for some of these so called Muscle car owners ,example $ 2000 spent on fuel in a couple of days ?//lower the comp. and only be a sec. slower , The Cars are the Stares, what BS,John what is the differance between a Porsche and a Mazda Rx7 to run as a saloon,why arnt the world championship winning Jags included as a Muscle car??/ .In the 90s The Southen Festival of Speed had seventeen cars from the USA plus five from Aussie plus Hong Kong ect ,only two of them went North to run ,and each year they returned to the SI and what great events they were..Wigram what well run events they were ,and to be honest I have heard more than a couple of race hardend folk saying the Denny meet was not that good to agree rather sadens me .And as far as the cars are the Stars Rays list is out on its own{only my opinion,give me an old Buckler anytime than some shiny yank tank .
    Dale, I think we could make an exception here and change our motto to `adventure before dimentia' because obviously Mr Short has a bad case of the latter. Where in any of the threads does it state $2000 fuel in two days - I`m sure it was over two, three day weekends, I should know as I paid for it. Lower the compression? What a joke.His authority amuses me. He`s not a smart ass, he`s a spectator who likes telling people how fast he thought he was and nothing more. If his ignorance doesn`t allow him to understand HMC and what it`s about, that`s fine. Everyone, including him, has an opinion, and I just voiced mine.
    Last edited by fullnoise68; 04-01-2013 at 10:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fullnoise68 View Post
    Dale, I think we could make an exception here and change our motto to `adventure before dimentia' because obviously Mr Short has a bad case of the latter. Where in any of the threads does it state $2000 fuel in two days - I`m sure it was over two, three day weekends, I should know as I paid for it. Lower the compression? What a joke.His authority amuses me. He`s not a smart ass, he`s a spectator who likes telling people how fast he thought he was and nothing more. If his ignorance doesn`t allow him to understand HMC and what it`s about, that`s fine. Everyone, including him, has an opinion, and I just voiced mine.
    Well said Full Noise.

LH

Obviously they are a couple of you on here that have not been there and done that.

Nice pics thanks southspeed, does anyone have any from levels Sfos 2013?