As my name suggests, I own a 1962 Sunbeam Alpine Series II. I also drive a 1954 Morris Minor Panel van every day for work.

I've always been mad on cars. I used to enjoy scratch building and racing 1/32 slot cars, but as my eye sight faded I turned to online racing.

For a number of years I played Grand Prix Legends (Papyrus) on my own, but after getting a fast internet connection, I turned to GT Legends (SimBin) and that's where my obsession really began.

I soon discovered that I could add cars to the game, painting them in Photoshop, and set about creating many historic Aussie liveries. I enjoyed the research but with many photos of the era being in Black and White, it was difficult at times. I also modified the 3D models to add cars to the game. My favourite being the Falcon Rallye Sprint. I then started modifying tracks to suit the cars: my first release being a conversion of Amaroo 1967 from GP Legends.

I attend all the Victorian Historic race meetings, with the Philip Island Classic being my favourite.

The highlight of my classic car ownership will come this weekend, when I will be part of the F1 Drivers parade at Albert Park with my Alpine.