Quote Originally Posted by thunder427 View Post
......Dam!!I thought I was having a Bob Jane Camaro 'Flash-Back' when I suddenly realised my workshop was never that clean!!!....the T/A looks tough,Bruce, Im probably one of a crazy few that would fully understand how much work you guys have done and still how much has to be done...on my 'wish list' would be to park the #7 Camaro alongside your Firebird when completed,two o'l American 'War Horses',now there is a plan, Dale!!!..............regards thunder427/Myles...and Bruce where did you get that picture of my wife on your wall !!!!!!!!!!
Myles, there is wall to wall race car and your eyes home in on the wall crumpet.

This pic shows the swiss cheesed door hinges, and the trimmed pinch weld around the outer firewall, another T/G trick, said to help evacuate air out of the engine bay. It would also make moving the firewall back a bit easier, not that I have measured it yet.

We didn't do as much panel changing as you did Myles, I wanted to retain as much as possible. Every part has a story to tell, and to be honest it was not molested at all, having been in dry garages for the last 35+ years.

Bruce.