Folks, below is an email I received last night from a new member to The Roaring Season from Finland named Tapani. Tapani has been working on a book, details below, and was hoping some of our Kiwi Roaring Season members could help with his request for photos of Keke Rosberg during his visit to NZ. Please see below:

Hello Steve,

I'm finalising my a book, "Finnish Formula History 1947-89, from Midgets into Modern Times" and our GP-stars Keke Rosberg and Mikko Kozarowitzky raced in NZ back in 1977 in the Tasman series (well, Mikko was unlucky and didn't really qualify into F1 races, due to several reasons, including a broken arm, but Keke did OK there)
I got a hint from a friend of mine who lives in Oamaru, NZ, about your forum and photos of Keke - we have a huge collection of old photos, ca 60.000 in digital format, from mid-50's into early 90's but NOTHING from NZ.
Would it be possible to get permission to use one or two of these Terry Marshall photos in our book? Or any photos of Keke in that series.
And even better if you could find something about Mikko Kozarowitzky in your files!!!

This book will have texts in English and Finnish and it's financed by us = Scuderia Naftalin, historic formula team, driving F Vee cars (= my wife and myself, that is)
We have the first formula car of Keke Rosberg (Veemax Mk IV 1970) and some others in our garage. And we can't afford paying for the photos, but are happy to share with you what we have - i.e. in exchange, photos from Finland.

Any help is appreciated.
And as always, we are soon in a hurry as everything should be ready by March 20.....