Quote Originally Posted by Russ Noble View Post
Last night’s AGM was indeed interesting.

It appears there has been in recent months an un-announced working party from the upper echelons of SIFF looking at the problems facing FF in NZ and trying to find solutions. They have been working in consultation with MSNZ and NZFF Inc. and other affected parties.

As a result of their efforts, which are still and will be on going, a proposal was put to the SIFF AGM and carried unanimously. There will be a press release in due course and it is not for me to pre-empt that. Suffice to say that it incorporates many of the ideas expressed on this forum and then some.

As always though, it will need the competitors to get in behind these initiatives. But this whole revamp is a competitor based initiative and the plans which the working party have in place and ideas they are currently considering for flushing out more competitors will, in my opinion, go a long way to generate more and continued support for the class.

Today I feel the future of FF in NZ is assured and in good hands.
As signalled earlier, there are some exciting developments and undertakings for this class. There will be an official press release in the next couple of days, so watch this space