......and the #50 is in the wrong place. Maybe, but a blind man on a galloping horse wouldn't notice the difference. AND, there will never be the real thing to park alongside to compare....will there. It's pretty damn close with the time-frame between the two builds, considering the work necessary, and only memories and photos to go on. I doubt that Kriletitch and Co had any plans.....L.A.R.....'looks about right', and the fact that the new front is now fibre-glass rather than ply-wood, chicken-wire and papier-mache [or what ever it was] and the colours aren't quite the same, I still think they have done pretty well. Instead of having a nice round of golf, Robbie was slaving away getting this thing built, and he would not have been thinking that a lot of 'anoraks' would be coming out of the woodwork to measure up his new creation!!!..... Robbie himself, leaning on the car in black cap, and my old mate Jim Short with his bum parked on the front guard. Woops, hope I havent strayed too far from the main thread!!