Thread: Wanted Period Race Cars For Sale

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Semi-Pro Racer
    Rodeck,......I have been asked to find a home for 'Probably' the most famous ANZAC 'sports sedan', project requires completion, but the 'Hard Yards' are done, If you foolishly want to haggle the price, it is $250KAUD, the real price is $225000AUD, this is a serious opportunity to own a very very famous winning, built in NZ , driven by a Kiwi, 'sports sedan'....or...

...If you want the most original Factory/'Famous' BMW/635, (with spares), super rare opportunity to own a 'Piece' of Australasian/Asian/European motor racing history, 2nd SPA, 2nd FUJI, 2nd Bathurst, Driven by a 'G.Berger' ('some one from overseas!!) at the Adelaide Grand Prix,lay out $250K, become popular..."you bought that car"?????...........If interested, I will only discuss these cars futures, 'Privately'......PM me!!......both cars are based in Australia...

..also have Australia's best prepared/best looking/ C3 Corvette, 'For Sale', reputed to be the 2nd fastest 'racing' Vette in OZ....( engine only developed to produce a relaible 450 Horse)....loads of development yet, Corvette/ trailer /spares/ with current CAMS 'Log Book' for 'Tarmac' events Regularity events and is still 'Road Registered', loads of potential with this Vette, 'Body and Paint' by a Kiwi (must be good!!).....Brown paper Bag price $65K .....or lets start at $70K and Haggle!!!!!...Pm Me!!!............Regards thunder427/MJ...

...these are 'real deal' opportunities and when I say 'these opportunities don't normally reach the 'open' public/ forums,believe me!!!, these cars are under consideration as I write, but there is something about, 'Shit or get of the pot', comes to mind ....regards /MJ
    Last edited by thunder427; 04-01-2012 at 01:33 AM.