Yes, i agree with Gerald, GO GO GO not to be missed!! tomorrow's(Sunday) looking to be great, although it couldn't have got much better today. This VCC thing isn't me BUT!! i had to go along for a look and i "really" enjoyed myself, i don't know all the makes and models as Gerald does that he mentions above(generation gap) but i can sure appreciate the history with all this and certainly lots of great NZ history amongst all those VCC cars, and boy that straight 8 Alfa sure sounded great and could smoke the wheels of turn 5, yeehar!! most of all i enjoyed catching up with a few blokes as it was all quite leisurely, Neil Tolich, Mike Sexton, Terry Rush, Gerald, Tony, Chris, Jim and a bunch of others, the inside vendor stalls where great to wonder thought and chat, even made a purchase and the 20's/30's style band playing outside just topped it all off, just fantastic!! and to finish the day of Tony took me a few hot laps in his non VCC legal Allard(wasn't allowed to enter as it has post 1960 parts fitted, rules are the rules, LOL). What a day!!

Dale Mathers