Thread: NZ Cars - A Cottage Industry

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Semi-Pro Racer
    Patrick Surprised you cant get enough data on the Leitch for the book. Barry Leitch should not be hard to find in Invercargill. Not only did he produce a number of Lotus 7 type cars but also the Lotus 23 try b.leitch@es.co.nz
    Graeme

I knew when I published that list I would get into trouble. The main reason Leitch did not make it into my book was through lack of time to research it and due to its size which is now ballooning to around the 240 pages mark. There are already a lot of 7 manufacturers in the book.

However I never said that the current book would be my last book. I am a great fan of New Zealand made cars as is evident in the book I published last year called "Alternative Drivestyles" which was about blokes building cars in their sheds. A couple of Leitches featured in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeebeeNZ View Post
    Patrick Surprised you cant get enough data on the Leitch for the book. Barry Leitch should not be hard to find in Invercargill. Not only did he produce a number of Lotus 7 type cars but also the Lotus 23 try b.leitch@es.co.nz
    Graeme
    Name:  2011 Cover s.jpg
Views: 7230
Size:  127.2 KB