[QUOTE=PhotoSmith;32478]
Quote Originally Posted by Chris Radisich View Post
.......a deal was finally put together to buy the Mike Rosen RT4 at the end of the International Series.....

From the Pukekohe meeting at the end of march 1982, Pauls first F/pacific race (?) car still in the colours run by Mike Rosen.Name:  19820328 Paul Radisich Ralt RT4 pukekohe.jpg
Views: 1739
Size:  107.9 KB
I think that was probably the first race for Paul in the car. It was either there, or if there was a race at Baypark before that it would have been there. I am pretty sure we ran the whole domestic series that year, and if my memory serves me right I think Paul finished up the series runner up to David Oxton.

Later we stripped the paint and repainted it black and white, but I forget if it was during that series or later in the year after it finished. The Check Point sponsorship was from Reidrubber who continued backing Paul after the B&H series in the Toyota Trueno. It wasn't much, but it was a huge help, as was the help from other family and friends to get the car onto the grid.

I'm not sure that we were ever able to put a new set of tires on the car through that domestic series. I think we ran the whole time on Mikes used tires from the International series that we got with the car.