Just a little bit more work done on the car in the last few days.

1. Tidy up of the loom has started. I started on the rear of the loom, removing the factory wires for speakers, electric aerial, and rear window demister. The rear screen the car has does not have the rear demister - this was an option on the early cars, becoming standard later on in the zeds - so no point in them staying I will not be fitting a different rear screen or a radio again.

2. Installed the front brakes - and found an issue with the rears need to modify the rear caliper brackets as the offset is about 1mm out causing the calipers not to fit - this will be sorted in due cause and one of the issue one comes across when replicating period setups when 40+ years has passed by and brake kits that are available now are for later/larger Wilwood setups that were not used in period on the car in question.

I did get a bit of Xmas press for my self too - just before Christmas I was surfing the internet for more info on period setups and other info I could purchase to help me better understand all the parts that were available to races back in the day, anyway I found a copy of the 1974 Datsun Competition Parts Catalog for sale in the USA. I could not get my credit card number out fast enough to order that bad boy. It arrived yesterday and I am very please with my $50USD purchase, it came in the original franked envelop dated 9th April 1975 from "Nissan Motor Corporatation in USA" - and looks like new.