Great info Nzder, much discussion on the weekend over Ricky Coopers 240Z front area and bumper/spoiler, etc as i don't believe it to be to T&C which seems to be as you say above? infact not just his spoiler but the whole front of his Z? Ricky says its period but that doesn't count under T&C or K?

You are correct in that HMC front spoilers don't have to be T&C although my Mustang still is and will remain so, we have added our own front spoiler rule over and above T&C to give the cars that historic Trans Am look as seen on the new Roger Williams 69 Camaro that raced on the weekend, but our spoiler rules are quite detailed and in-fact we stole them direct from the 1970 Trans Am rule book so still "era" compliant which is important!! Also, all HMC front spoilers are an addition and we don't allow for the remove of any other front sheet metal so these items must remain to also comply with T&C.

PS: I wish more would do there homework before they build a MSNZ compliant historic race car as you have done

Dale M