Thank you. My car is currently being refreshed and engine is out. I will post pictures as soon as it looks better. Basically it was a new car bought on the showroom floor in 1967 to compete in A-Sedan. Unfortunately the owner could not finish the race preparation and the car saw first action on the track only in 1972. It then raced continuously in A-Sedan then in GT1, and then in historic racing (SVRA, VARA) until 2006. It is still in Trans-Am specs, with 8 inches wheels and 5 liter motor.
The new championship is held by Peter Auto, the organizer of Le Mans Classic and french Tour Auto. Please find more info here : http://peterauto.peter.fr/en/plateau...7/nom/HERITAGE Touring cup

Back to the FIA homologation, I intend to homologate my car in group 2. But so as to homologate any car you have to stick to the FIA homologation sheet which provides the basic homologated elements. Then for instance in group 2 regulation, you can add any appendix K compliant element, AS LONG AS YOU CAN PROVE it has been used in period. It is not because the appendix K tells you can fit 12 inches wheels that you can fit them on your car straight. You have to prove they have been used on the same car as yours in period.

So for my dry sump system, I need to find any evidence that the system was used in period (1970-1971 is my homologation period).
Any picture or documents even from the european group 2 Camaro would be much appreciated.