Wow, that new championship looks like a lot of fun! Lots of interesting cars, and plenty of American muscle cars too. I assume you are Eric Broutin? I have been in contact lately with Christophe Schwartz with the Hemi Plymouth Cuda and he has been helping me to understand the Appendix K rules.

So the K period you are going to be in is G2?

What if you can prove that there was a 1969 Camaro that raced in period with a dry sump system? Would this be accepted, or does it have to be a '67? The '69 is basically the same car as the 67/68, but with some sheet metal changes. Bob Jane raced a 1969 ZL1 Camaro in the Australian Touring Car Championship in 1971 and 1972, winning the championship both years. He had a 427ci alloy big block in 1971, and 350ci small block in 1972. His car was fitted with dry sump, and it was a very high profile car with lots of photos taken of it. There have even been some 1:18 scale model cars made of it.

Here is a thread we have here on The Roaring Season of the restoration of this car, which was done by one of our members, Myles Johnson: http://www.theroaringseason.com/show...neath-The-Skin