Hey thanks for the kind words Grunta, you are right it is all about family and it would be good if even one of your girls took advantage of your skills and knowledge of motoracing as it is a hard path to learn but good to see you are enjoying them as you are right they do grow up fast and before you know it they are off to make their mark on the world. In the early years Because I started collecting cars and racing right from the age of 16 there were lots of rumors like oh he must be selling drugs and the likes, funny thing is I have never even smoked and cant get my head around anyone who would contemplate drugs and nobody ever saw me at the pub because I was too busy working and then doing homers after work, all because I had this all inspiring passion for cars and racing so I guess with my other comments its just to say that I was never a millionaire. Anyway I would like to see you out pedaling some thing again as we had good fun then and I know we can never bring that same time back again, but we can have some bloody good fun trying aye?? George.