Thread: Does anyone know what happened to the Barry Wearing 67 Z28 SS Camaro, sold in 74-75

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Semi-Pro Racer
    [QUOTE=nick_tassie;5215]Cheers, Ellis

Mum can recall going to race meetings at Calder with Terry in one of the EH's, this would have been most likely in 65. There is a great story by Tony Stott on Terry and his EH days on the motorsportarchive.com, most likely where you read about the Moffat Lotus Cortina link.
    I was checking the Web the other day researching the Brian Muir S4 EH and came across a photo of what was claimed to be the car at the Phillip Island Motor Museum. Its painted light blue with #4 race number, most other photos I seen including ones you have posted show the car red.
    Maybe someone can confirm this is the ex Brian Muir S4 the Terry did once own and race.

This is it in Aug 1966 I took at Calder. It was then Dave Prices along with the Humpy next to it.
    I think Terry and Dave Price were aquaintenances.
    Edit..
    I just looked up the Calder 8/66 Dave Price Humpy entry and he was entered by Dave's own business, Syndal Motors. Terry was entered by same in May 66 in an S4 at the ATCC at Bathurst.

After Dave Price it went to Garry Rogers and was painted Brn/Yell/Red
    Gary Rogers sold it to someone and it was burnt out and or wrecked at Calder in private practice.
    I'd be very surprised if the one in museum was same car. If it is why that colour scheme.
    Last edited by Ellis; 09-09-2011 at 05:38 AM. Reason: add pic, added info