Grants probably right Jac, handling has never been my strong point and everything was so secretive as well. The mustang boys were able to get their cars to hook up with a bar off the top of the diff on the rhs going on an angle to the front leafspring bolt position but my old girl when I tried it with 200hp more and more importantly 200ftlbs of torque would just spin that rh wheel. I tried a torque arm that utilised the bolts on the diff head (in case it didn't work) that went right up to the gearbox. Then I shortened it to half the length, still didn't work. Rightly or wrongly I have always been a stickler for the rules (probably naively too) so after a big effort to build the car, finally sort the engine and try all that BS I just concentrated on other stuff. I felt it was a bit of a shame as the car was so different from everything else that was running and there were so many people who loved the car and wanted me to keep running it but after hauling it all the way to Manfield and seeing Tony Jeffs big Galaxie and the 426 Plymouth from the South Island leaving 2 thick black lines as they accelerated out of the corners I knew I would never be able to get the old girl to do that, and even though I had a way better engine than those 2 cars they still smoked me good. But there ya go, sometimes things work out and sometimes they don't so the Comet has spent most of the time since I built it in 97 just sitting in the garage. Nevermind!