We have sold just short of 300 books in six weeks. There are two versions, wirebound touring edition and softcover. We got them at differnt times and the majority of the time has been spent filling orders from people who expressed interest over time, and managing all that as they are numbered and as we can supply a specific number needed to keep an eye on each book. I have just ordered anothe 250 odd books and will start advertising mainstream once they arrive. My printer is back on deck and have asked him to concentrate on work needed for business customers first as lockdown has affected business's along the way. Many of these Circuits were used by cars too, hence me posting on this forum. Milan Fistonic has a copy, He may be able to chime on and let others here know what he thinks of it. Appreciate all the positve feedback about this, haven't had any negative as yet, the new print runs will get rid of the half dozen spelling mistakes that slipped through. It's tough reading it through the eyes of the author, although we had several other people check too but life is not always perfect.