Ged, to my knowledge, Mr McMillan from Metropolitan Cranes owned the car and had Dave Silcock build and run it. When it went to Steve Millen he did a few bits of lightening of some panels and changed colour from blue to maroon (i spent a couple of hours on it during this time). When Steve sold the car I did not see it again for years and that was when Clive Gott appeared in it. It had changed alot in this time. The next time i saw it was years later again when Mike bought it out, and it was great to see. That is why i would love to see any photos or information that anyone has. I noticed a couple of photos in thread "my images" so if anyone has photos/info please send to me. I had a heap of photos but they dissappeared/got lost years ago.

I think the Jag most probably still holds the record for speed and sound from the toll gates on the Auckland harbour bridge to under the Onewa Rd overbridge. This was a popular test in the days. The BM might have been quicker but no noise so doesn't count.