Quote Originally Posted by OCTARD-USA View Post
Great photos and videos! Thanks for all of these. The weather seems a bit more cooperative than 2011.

I'm also looking forward to hearing how those Goodyear Blue Streaks served some of the Historic Muscle Car drivers.

Any more updates are also appreciated.

-Chad
Chad, just got back home after a fantastic weekend(rather tired), unfortunately today (Sunday) morning we had light rained but clear later in the day. Saturday was superb but very hot and humid, i eased into the Goodyear's slowly and managed grid 3 for the first race and finished second, the afternoon race was a reverse top 10 so i was grid 9th, i leaned on the Goodyear's a bit more and set my fastest ever lap time around Hampton at 1:15.5 and took 2nd, but not only that, the Boss looked great. All the Australian Trans Am cars ran 15" TD Hoosiers and put on a fantastic display of handling and driving ability, those in HMC resisting the change are now convinced!! and the inquiry over the weekend was non stop, expect to see more on 15's in the future. And we have next weekend to boot, but honestly Chad, 7 Camaros, 6 Mustangs, Craigs Javelin other Falcons and Holdens, etc made for an amazing grid line up!! more to come.

Dale Mathers