Thread: Diecast Collections?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Nick, I like your work A great selection of models there. I am sure the R32 will be treasured always.

Do you get many questions about the funny blue ones on the second shelf down of the very first photo:? D

Cheers
    Lee

Weekend Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee Tracey View Post
    Nick, I like your work A great selection of models there. I am sure the R32 will be treasured always.

Do you get many questions about the funny blue ones on the second shelf down of the very first photo:? D

Cheers
    Lee
    Hi Lee, thanks the R32 will always be a very treasured one to me. Some of the members on here around in the OSCA days might have met my uncle Jeremy as he had helped dad with the Capri.
    Regarding the funny blue cars, well they are an interest of mine. I have four Subarus that Are real ones an 05 STI WRX a 98 22B
    Which is #339 of 400 and a forester XT turbo which is an 08 and then a 91 Legacy which is in the process of a complete bare shell rebuild. The Models are all Auto art except for the Possum Bourne
    Impreza which is Biante.
    You have an incredible collection of cars. I am still buying cars, I just bought two Marlboro Schumacher
    Ferraris in 1/18 and hope to get all of his championship year 2000 to 2004.
    Last edited by Nick Slade; 09-01-2012 at 03:41 AM.