Thread: MSNZ Organisational Review

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Semi-Pro Racer
    Can anyone tell me where I can get to see a copy of this report? I have been to the MSNZ website but the "news" there is about some new lightweight race suit, who's coming to Rally Otago next year and who won some Porsche race in Oz.
    Last edited by rf84; 12-05-2012 at 09:52 AM. Reason: spelling

Journeyman Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by rf84 View Post
    Can anyone tell me where I can get to see a copy of this report? I have been to the MSNZ website but the "news" there is about some new lightweight race suit, who's coming to Rally Otago next year and who won some Porsche race in Oz.
    I went on the MSNZ site and there it was. Pretty short on detail at a quick read.

Semi-Pro Racer
    Thanks for your offer ERC and thanks for pointing out that it is now on MSNZ website Beowolf. I would have thought that something as important as this would have been sent to all members as one of MSNZ's E-newsletters.
    I have read it but not analysed it yet. My initial concern is the time frame. This review arose from the MSNZ AGCM in May (8 months ago). Yet members are given 6 weeks to discuss it and make submissions! Our Club has it's last event and Clubnight for 2012 tonight. There is no Committee meeting now until January 15th and our next magazine will arrive with our members around January 26th.
    Simply does not give us time to consult with our members.