Thread: NEW CLASS / SERIES; Historic Sports Sedans. formation meeting.20/04/13 ACC

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    World Champion
    Now that is one sharp looking car. We have another one in NZ, imported by Fogg Motorsport last year, that is how shall we say, a bit rougher than that one. I am not sure of its history, if indeed it has any, but if the owner can drag himself away from fixing dodgy Jags and crashed Minis, we might see it out and about one day.

The term by the way is......'a bucket of bolts', and being kind, that is how I would describe it at this point in time. When I first saw it I thought it was a burnt out wreck that had been salvaged from a Motorway pile up, but many hours and $$$$$$$$ in the future could look as good as the photo.

Quote Originally Posted by AMCO72 View Post
    Now that is one sharp looking car. We have another one in NZ, imported by Fogg Motorsport last year, that is how shall we say, a bit rougher than that one. I am not sure of its history, if indeed it has any, but if the owner can drag himself away from fixing dodgy Jags and crashed Minis, we might see it out and about one day.

The term by the way is......'a bucket of bolts', and being kind, that is how I would describe it at this point in time. When I first saw it I thought it was a burnt out wreck that had been salvaged from a Motorway pile up, but many hours and $$$$$$$$ in the future could look as good as the photo.
    Hi Amco, The Fogg Motorsport Monza has the correct body kit I need for the McKee car that I have been chasing for a number of years. Currently chatting with Angus about it. As the Red Dawson Monza is virtually extinct (only the A pillar, turret and half of the C pillars of the original car still remains), there would always be the opportunity for a Red Dawson (tribute) type car!

Quote Originally Posted by AMCO72 View Post

Yes i know the term is--a bucket of bolts,but if you look at it this way dont we say sometimes she is not running right today.