Thread: Where Are All The '70s And '80s Photos?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Journeyman Racer
    I allways thought that was tyre smoke too! the photo taken by Ross Cammick below mine looks like it is taken on the exit of the same corner i took mine from which is the loop on the old circuit. I wonder if it is the same lap as the old Falcon looks like it aint going to last much longer? Perhaps we were about 30 feet away from each other or certainly roaming around the same area at the same time.I think the drivers were Borich/Franiceveck. Looks like Robbies driving style! Now I know its in 1974

Quote Originally Posted by hilstwist View Post
    I allways thought that was tyre smoke too! the photo taken by Ross Cammick below mine looks like it is taken on the exit of the same corner i took mine from which is the loop on the old circuit. I wonder if it is the same lap as the old Falcon looks like it aint going to last much longer? Perhaps we were about 30 feet away from each other or certainly roaming around the same area at the same time.I think the drivers were Borich/Franiceveck. Looks like Robbies driving style! Now I know its in 1974
    I'm pretty sure mine was taken exiting the hairpin - it looked a lot different those days!!