Thread: Event: 2013 Australian Muscle Car Masters

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Aaron, your honesty is refreshing! Most people blame the car if they're not winning everything in sight, rather than look more closely at themselves. Besides, I think you're doing yourself a disservice. You do a fantastic job in these cars. And you're an enthusiast who goes historic racing for the right reasons, and its great you bring these beautiful old cars out to run so others can enjoy them.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Holmes View Post
    Aaron, your honesty is refreshing! Most people blame the car if they're not winning everything in sight, rather than look more closely at themselves. Besides, I think you're doing yourself a disservice. You do a fantastic job in these cars. And you're an enthusiast who goes historic racing for the right reasons, and its great you bring these beautiful old cars out to run so others can enjoy them.
    The stopwatch never lies. Besides I am now running just 1 second off the long time lap record and did it 7 times in a 10 lap race. Can't complain about that. 3 years ago that would have gotten me 2nd or 3rd place in a big field but the front of the field has moved on from there.