Quote Originally Posted by conrod View Post
Stunning job, well done!!! What events is Brett going to run it in? Would be a great fit in the Historic Touring Car class, as they allow replicas, and that is certainly one of the better ones!

Conrad
Hi Conrad....it will be tidy, basically look like a car that has raced all its life but been maintained. Definitely nowhere near the standard of your masterpiece!!

In regards to what event Brett is running.......he is not interested in driving it!! Basically the deal is that he is building a new car and has no time with building that plus business and family commitments. So his words to me were "you build it, you drive it". So the car has been in my shed and I have been doing or organising all the work on it. He has the majority of the parts and I just go around to his workshop and grab the bits I require.

At the moment I am behind schedule as I hoped to have it running at the Whittakers Meeting @ Manfeild. Now hoping for early next year. Will need to do a few low key test days to sort it..and driver!!

Only plan to do a few meetings per year....Whittakers, Festival, maybe SI Cromwell Easter etc.....nothing serious....more about having a road trip and a few beers with the boys!!