Thread: GRAND PRIX DECISION DOWN TO THE WIRE

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    When it’s being contested by ‘Toyota ‘ go carts , who gives a sh-- where it’s held ! Given the size of grids that we get for F5000’s then wouldn’t it be more honorable to the esteem names on the trophy to run it for a class that will attract paying spectators ? I for one, would travel to any track in the country to see a NZ Grand Prix for F5000’s.

Nice one,yes these-go carts as you have called them dont do it for me,thinking back did they not run f fords one year down south a race that had part one and part two in it because they had to stop for fuel.

Quote Originally Posted by Parnelli View Post
    When it’s being contested by ‘Toyota ‘ go carts , who gives a sh-- where it’s held ! Given the size of grids that we get for F5000’s then wouldn’t it be more honorable to the esteemed names on the trophy to run it for a class that will attract paying spectators? I for one, would travel to any track in the country to see a NZ Grand Prix for F5000’s.
    Amen to that! Guaranteed full grid, plenty of noise and an equally large sized field failing to qualify = two grids! Second group running for the NZ plate!
    Brilliant Parnelli.