Thread: The Morrari recreation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Holmes View Post
    Wow, that's a beautiful photo, one of the best I've seen of this car.
    Hi Steve, Yep it's amazing what quality the old slides have, I've got some fantastic ones of Red Dawson (dad was a mate of his), Graham Hill, Jim Palmer, etc from that era, all never before seen, which I'm am looking forward to posting on this site when I can figure out the best way of doing it.......any guidance appreciated...Cheers, Reece.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeceracer View Post
    ...all never before seen, which I'm am looking forward to posting on this site when I can figure out the best way of doing it.......any guidance appreciated.
    What guidance do you need Reece? You obviously posted one good one from a slide. How did you manage that?

Send me a PM. Quality of branded slide film was generally very good indeed and if they have been stored properly, (ie out of direct light), they retain the colour. Even if the colour isn't perfect, it often isn't too difficult to improve it and it requires no specific skills.

Quote Originally Posted by ERC View Post
    What guidance do you need Reece? You obviously posted one good one from a slide. How did you manage that?

Send me a PM. Quality of branded slide film was generally very good indeed and if they have been stored properly, (ie out of direct light), they retain the colour. Even if the colour isn't perfect, it often isn't too difficult to improve it and it requires no specific skills.
    I think I've figured it out..I just had an issue sizing the last slide down so the site would accept it..just took a while for a novice....

Quote Originally Posted by Reeceracer View Post
    Hi Steve, Yep it's amazing what quality the old slides have, I've got some fantastic ones of Red Dawson (dad was a mate of his), Graham Hill, Jim Palmer, etc from that era, all never before seen, which I'm am looking forward to posting on this site when I can figure out the best way of doing it.......any guidance appreciated...Cheers, Reece.
    Hi Reece, if it's easier you can save them on a memory stick and post to me and I can create a dedicated thread for them as I've done with other collections here. Can't wait to see more.