Thread: A Request

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I also fully appreciate what Milan has said here...

We have a situation on TNF where someone with a Facebook page about a circuit posts photos to get the identity of the cars and drivers. He thanks us, that's fine.

But he only posts the photos he cannot identify, why can't we also see the other pics?

I mean without going to Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Bell View Post
    But he only posts the photos he cannot identify, why can't we also see the other pics?

I mean without going to Facebook.
    Quite simply Ray, there are relatively few pics that cannot be identified, so far better to limit a Facebook page to queries. I think it is great idea. I have a folder full of queries most though refer to the lack of a date and Milan has enabled me to shrink that folder.

I literally took thousands in the two weeks I was away, and no way in the world would I post all of them, anywhere. I'm spending my time in MIQ going through what I did take, and apart from the single seaters at Curborough, I can probably name them all anyway - or by referring to a Goodwood race programme, or a museum display card, and failing that, an internet search.

I had to search this morning for what turned out to be a "Scott Sociable"... I missed taking a pic of the museum display card.