Thread: Motor Racing pics - my early years, 1964-71 ; Pukekohe Racetrack ;by - Roger Dowdingl

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spgeti View Post
    Merry Christmas Roger. Thanks for all your posts. I have enjoyed them. Cheers, Bruce
    Bruce, you too Mate, and again thanks for the Waimate Book and the programmes, take care.

PS there will be more posts, found some photos from a Wings and Wheels at Whenuapai, around 1999 - 2000 and a whole lot from Ohakea in 1980/81/82 - unsure which year ..but was an anniversary, and Fordy Farland was in the limelight, both racing and at the dinner .. were you there ?? .. Practice at Manfield Saturday then racing at Ohakea on the Sunday

Just in case you think i am confused yes do have heaps of Vintage car photos, my own, and the Ohakea and Whenuapai ones mine too!!.
    Just need some time to sort them as seem to have mixed up quite a lot, - could be a job for a rainy day, haven't had one here for over a month though !!.

To all of you as bry3500, chaindrive Ken H and Spgeti and others have said - merry xmas and a happy [ and safe ] new Year .. 2016 a leap year ..
    cheers

Roger

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Dowding View Post
    Bruce, you too Mate, and again thanks for the Waimate Book and the programmes, take care.

PS there will be more posts, found some photos from a Wings and Wheels at Whenuapai, around 1999 - 2000 and a whole lot from Ohakea in 1980/81/82 - unsure which year ..but was an anniversary, and Fordy Farland was in the limelight, both racing and at the dinner .. were you there ?? .. Practice at Manfield Saturday then racing at Ohakea on the Sunday
    Yes I was. I took along the ex Tulloch Z28 Camaro. Lots of Alfa members from here raced there.

Quote Originally Posted by Spgeti View Post
    Yes I was. I took along the ex Tulloch Z28 Camaro. Lots of Alfa members from here raced there.
    Must check the photos, the racing ones were not good but the ones around the pits, parking show a lot of cars, my camera did a ?? that day, or was it the operator ??, probably ..