Thread: The New Zealand built Ford...'Sports Sedan'.........'Gentleman' Jim Richards

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Graham, its great to finally hear from you! We'll be looking forward to your updates and details about the Falcon. Its a really great car with a fascinating history.

Of the people involved in the car during its long history, have you ever tracked down Brent Bullivant? He was a Kiwi racer who built a very fast V8 powered Capri Sports Sedan when he was just 19. He debuted the Capri in early 1975, and was working for JR by 1978, having moved from NZ to Australia, preparing the Falcon. He would have only been 22 by this stage, so was obviously a pretty talented young guy, but he seems to have quickly vanished from trace.

Name:  Scans_110.jpg
Views: 4856
Size:  124.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Holmes View Post
    Graham, its great to finally hear from you! We'll be looking forward to your updates and details about the Falcon. Its a really great car with a fascinating history.

Of the people involved in the car during its long history, have you ever tracked down Brent Bullivant? He was a Kiwi racer who built a very fast V8 powered Capri Sports Sedan when he was just 19. He debuted the Capri in early 1975, and was working for JR by 1978, having moved from NZ to Australia, preparing the Falcon. He would have only been 22 by this stage, so was obviously a pretty talented young guy, but he seems to have quickly vanished from trace.

Name:  Scans_110.jpg
Views: 4856
Size:  124.5 KB
    I was just looking at this photo when I finally realised my blue Falcon panelvan is parked behind this car.