Thread: The way is used to be.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jim short View Post
    Allan did you not read my post ??Lotus 19 also posted same several months back about Matich and Lotus 19ect.??
    Jum, Now your a knowlegeable chap, perhaps you can answer something that's been bothering me for years. Why did Colin Chapman number his cars in the way in which he did? I've owned a few of his cars over the years including a couple of Lotus 69's. Were these so named because they swapped ends without warning?

I look forward to your reply.

Russ

ps. Good crop of "you no what" this season. Will send you some or maybe drop it in when I'm coming past. Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by RUSS CUNNINGHAM View Post
    Jum, Now your a knowlegeable chap, perhaps you can answer something that's been bothering me for years. Why did Colin Chapman number his cars in the way in which he did? I've owned a few of his cars over the years including a couple of Lotus 69's. Were these so named because they swapped ends without warning?

I look forward to your reply.

Russ

ps. Good crop of "you no what" this season. Will send you some or maybe drop it in when I'm coming past. Take care.
    Russ Jum I guees thats meant to be Jim ,most motorfans know Chapman was a yaughty {sailing boats} sex on boats are given no, s,so you work it out

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jim short View Post
    Russ Jum I guees thats meant to be Jim ,most motorfans know Chapman was a yaughty {sailing boats} sex on boats are given no, s,so you work it out
    Many thanks for clarifying this for me. Most interested to hear that sex on boats is a "no, no". I didn't know this and had I known the ships cat would have never been so lucky.

Keep inhaling,

Russ

ps My friend Gareth Morgan, would like to meet you re. cats.