Thread: NEW CLASS / SERIES; Historic Sports Sedans. formation meeting.20/04/13 ACC

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    World Champion
    Yes John, but like all desires, the passion fades, and it becomes easier to sit by the fire with an apple and the newspaper, than go out into the shed and bleed the brakes!!!!! That is assuming you have any teeth left to eat an apple.

Quote Originally Posted by AMCO72 View Post
    Yes John, but like all desires, the passion fades, and it becomes easier to sit by the fire with an apple and the newspaper, than go out into the shed and bleed the brakes!!!!! That is assuming you have any teeth left to eat an apple.
    I agree Gerald, although I`d rather be out in the shed and Dale can tell us what we missed on Coro Street! This has got the makings of a great class, but like a lot of things you will always get the `gunnas'. They are gunna do this,etc,etc. I reckon you need a core group of at least 12 cars for the class to gain awareness and that would be great to see happen. I see George you didn`t mention Jim Short, now there`s a guy who could show the world how it used to be........how about Jim?

World Champion
    Of course, we all forgot Jim........how remiss of us. Now Jim has really been there and done that, BUT, I think Jim will have the same problem as I have, and that is passing a medical. He tells me he is keeping fit redoing the garden for the tourist visits.......you know the sort of thing......car collection, garden tour, cup-a-tea.......sounds good to me. And a bit of cycling down to the local liquor store......all good for the vascular system.

Jim has been very quiet on TRS lately; perhaps he is just looking at videos and checking his model collection, remembering the old days, and that is sometimes the best way....... he has nothing to prove.
    By the way Jim, where is the Porsche now?