Thread: Constructors Car CLub DIY Car Show - Cars Wanted

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Good News.

I forwarded your question to my car expert in Wanganui and his reply is below....

Hi Patrick,
    Yes this is the V K Special built by Vince Keats and a very nice little beast it was. I think it was Zepher powered but I will get round to see Vince this week some time and get him to Email the details to you. During the mid seventies a friend of mine Gerald Weeks organised the car show where this photo was taken in a wool store, there were about 200 altogether it was big.
    Cheers, Garth.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick.Harlow View Post
    Good News.

I forwarded your question to my car expert in Wanganui and his reply is below....

Hi Patrick,
    Yes this is the V K Special built by Vince Keats and a very nice little beast it was. I think it was Zepher powered but I will get round to see Vince this week some time and get him to Email the details to you. During the mid seventies a friend of mine Gerald Weeks organised the car show where this photo was taken in a wool store, there were about 200 altogether it was big.
    Cheers, Garth.
    That would be good as i saw this car when i was young my Gran lived next door and i use to peep over the fence to look at it.I went to that car show in the woolshed too.It really is a great looking car.