Quote Originally Posted by CUSTAXIE50 View Post
Last week i went to see a family friend he is only 50,he is on this dark side of life also, pissed off is not the word i am thinking of at this time.I cant do anything or help him in anyway at all, all we can do is be there for him as he goes down this road--only time will tell on how this will turn out.
Custaxie50........ life throughs a curve ball at times , we seem to be [all of us ] on the path from being born to moving on , some get the short straw could happen to you or I tomorrow , I personally try not to dwell on it , as for Roly one of our friends said ;quote; ... "that damn cancer" ..... I said nothing as I do understand Roly was 88 not bad I thought for an innings , Roly swam ,played golf , etc up til about 5 yrs ago give or take approx , the only thing that slowed him down was a sore leg from motor racing accidents whist in single seaters I think there were a few , we are masters of our selves!.....old age or sickness , cancer or heart seems to be the go, a bit like a car ....feed it the right , oil, [food ], tyre pressures & attention & she will get you around the country a few times , or rev shit out of it & burn the brakes & tyres , this in my personal anology [ this is not every case senario I freely admit ] ....... but saying this it is not nice to see any one suffer sorry about yr family friend , he might just be ok with these new drugs etc good luck mate ...