Thread: MSNZ Certificate of Description

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Semi-Pro Racer
    Im gonna have to make an appointment with my doctor ( I hate that ), WHY, because I actually agree with 99% of what Dale has suggested.
    Seriously the idea of having scruitineers/inspectors on the ground who actually really check stuff, both from a safety & eligibility point of view is long overdue, rather than do it on a MSNZ steward/fines etc basis, how about a 'scaled pink sticker' type setup with limited time to correct issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Jac Mac View Post
    Im gonna have to make an appointment with my doctor ( I hate that ), WHY, because I actually agree with 99% of what Dale has suggested.
    Seriously the idea of having scruitineers/inspectors on the ground who actually really check stuff, both from a safety & eligibility point of view is long overdue, rather than do it on a MSNZ steward/fines etc basis, how about a 'scaled pink sticker' type setup with limited time to correct issues.
    And that's precisely why HMC have 2 Auditors. JacMac, have refrained from making a Dr's appointment as what Dale has posted is the fundamental basis for HMC.
    Cheers Dave Graham